Fiery remake Fiery remake

the build up could have been a couple bars shorter, but aside from that, this is pretty cool. the melody does get a little bit repetetive though.

Until Next Time Until Next Time

I wouldn't really call this ambient, but it's pretty cool.

Gawne responds:

I don't know, it was either Trance or Ambient... I choose the genre with me best judgement.

True Story - Future Baes True Story - Future Baes

percussion is a bit shaky, and the very beginning is kind of empty, but the rest is great!

Panda Eyes & Teminite - Highscore (Zyzyx Remake) Panda Eyes & Teminite - Highscore (Zyzyx Remake)

melodies are WAY off, and there's a lot of dissonance, and notes repeated for almost entire bars (which is a personal pet peeve, so i won't dock any stars for that). Try listening to the original and your cover at the same time, you'll be able to spot any differences with ease.

Architecture Architecture

both the song and puns are pretty great

and by that i mean beautiful

Fractating Fractating

this is one of the best songs i've ever heard. I admit it, I came here from a GD level, but holy crap. This song is so emotional on so many levels, it has so much background details, it's just... perfect. The distortion completely tops the terrifying feeling, and the ambient whistle-y sounds are amazing. I can't imagine how much effort this would have taken.

Blood moon gd version Blood moon gd version

mixing is so bad it's not even funny, everything is just blasting.

Drowning Bot! Drowning Bot!

ahhhHHHHHHH SO HYPE

these drums are the best thing ever, not to mention deM EPIC GROWLSSSSS
\;3;/

sebastien01 responds:

Thanks for the review! So these sub bass drums don't overwhelm the rest of the song, nice to hear this :D Glad you liked this!

Fiery remake - preview Fiery remake - preview

holy fudge man, this sounds really cool! I NEED the full version. Love the instruments.

also, did you use GMS for any of this? it kind of sounds like you did :P

Cursedsnake responds:

Used Massive for all of this :P

Trump Card (Ft. Donald Trump) Trump Card (Ft. Donald Trump)

beaUTIFULLLLLLLLchina china china china china china hcuna chian chian chaincaia cahcianaicaicna